Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lessons in Attraction: Lesson 1


Here it goes people. My first stab at a trilogy post.
I often get asked questions about how girls should get guys to notice them. So here goes.

Things that make you attractive:

SELF CONFIDENCE

This is tricky girls I'm just gonna be straight about it. Being too confident often scares the guys. We want to be able to approach you and for some guys it takes days to muster up the courage just to finally press the send button after dialing the entire number. I'm just gonna tack on as well, it is VERY hard to go up to a girl when she is around all her little friends one friend is not the ideal situation, two is better...let me illuminate. Scenario 1 -- I go up to a girl who has her best friend next to her. I don't want to ask her out in front of her best friend because 1 it's slightly awkward and I'm already self confident of myself; I don't need the BF judging how I'm asking her friend out and 2 I don't want to offend anyone. Scenario 2 -- I go up to a threesome of girls and ask if I can speak with one of them privately. Sure, everyone knows what is going on, yes maybe the remaining two now have the opportunity to co-judge you BUT at least you can pull the girl aside and feel like you're alone. Scroll to the bottom to understand the rest of Self Confidence.
 
 DRESSING WELL
 
So a while back I thought this girl was way out of my league (none of you know her that read this blog so don't worry). Needless to say we started flirting and I asked her out. I knew she wanted to go on the date with me, BUT she most definitely didn't demonstrate that by the way she dressed...her shoes had holes in them. Now you all know I really care about how girls dress themselves so maybe an average guy wouldn't notice but I think you get the idea. Even if we don't say anything MOST guys notice how you dress, even if it is subconsciously. Besides, how you dress says a lot about the kind of person you are. You can really understand how people want to be perceived by how they dress.


MATURITY WELL ROUNDED-NESS 

Again, this is tricky. You don't want to act too mature because nobody is really completely 100 percent mature. At least I hope not. There is a time and a place for that. We guys like to think we are pretty hot stuff. We try and come up with inventive dates, or cultural experiences and we hope you know how to appreciate and enjoy a variety of things EVEN if its not your cup of tea. At least I think girls should like to go out and do stuff, see shows go on a hike, paint, make a stupid movie...you know? :)


YOUR HAIR 

I often get the question, "What do you notice first about a girl." I tell them quite frankly their hair. If they know how to shape their face correctly with their hair..ooooh. So nice. Let me just say, that this does not mean you have to do your hair every day. Heavens, we all hear how long it takes you to do your hair every morning. Another piece of advice, if you have longer hair, a nice messy bun is SO classy. I really can't get enough of it.

SELF CONFIDENCE ~CONTINUED~
Beeeeee Yourself. There is really little more attractive than a girl who knows who she is and can make fun of herself when she does something stupid. Actually, I would have to say that is my favorite quality; (along with a sense of humor) someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Her shoes had wholes? Or did they have holes?
    Hahahaha. :)

    Nice post. I'm excited to see the rest of your thoughts on the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahaha...thanks..I hate when I don't review my posts

    ReplyDelete