Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Talk About Classy Ladies

So the other day, I mentioned the fact that I had seen the show Say Yes to the Dress. Okay, there you go. I've seen Say Yes to the Dress, I enjoy the show What Not to Wear and even Project Runway. 
No I am not gay! 
Anyways when I mentioned the first TV show, this girl tried to make a big deal about it and make a spectacle of me. "Charlie!!! You should NOT be watching that show." As if to say, what a weirdo. Loser. That is something you should not be telling people. Keep it to yourself.

Problem though chic; right after that bullet you fired at me, I went and talked to the other guys and yes, 5 or 6 more guys said, "Oh ya I've seen that show. Actually I've seen it several times". As if it was nothing. AND I got friends who backed me when she tried to pin me. AND I'm older than you FRESHMAN! AND sheesh...does it really matter what I watch?

So I am not ashamed of the fact that I enjoy seeing how designers flatter the female form, or learning how girls think. SHEESH, you're the ones who keep telling us "We don't understand you". Make up your mind woman.

Anyway, I thought I would post a few classy dressers of the feminine species.


Yes... I am a fan of Kate Middleton

4 comments:

  1. Haha, yes I am definitely a LIKE to your post. I know and feel exactly the same about what you're talkin' about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember your Geranimals always had to match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I love that you watch that show because it came in handy when you helped me pick a dress :) sheesh freshman! You didn't get best dressed two years running for nothing!

    ReplyDelete