Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yesterday was Thursday, Today it is Friday Friday

Okay today is afterwe......erds but this is the official Birthday post.

I'm gonna be honest, A TON has happened since my last post and it is all exciting! So I'm just gonna start with what comes to mind first.

I MADE BACK-UP TOUR TEAM (comically known as B.U.T.T.) I am so so so sossoooooosososososososooooooo excited. I'm gonna be honest, this past year I worked my BUTT off as you might have seen in the pics I've posted. Working with three wonderful partners was a treat and a challenge. Sometimes three hours of practice a day in addition to team and technique classes. SICK but it was all worth it. I am on track to work my you-know-what off for Blackpool (which will be a beast to make). But here ya go. Congrats to everyone else who made it and to those who made the 1 o'clock team as well.

 

So for my glorious birthday...I....packed!! Yippeeee! Yep, all birthday morning, packed and cleaned and let me tell you it took a little longer than I expected. I had to run a few errands, say bye to a few people that I wouldn't be seeing like ever again. Before I knew it, my car. was. full.


I could hardly move. I was on the phone with my mom as I left Provo and of course she was all, "Be careful that's the last thing we need right now." ... "Mom, I have to be careful, if not somethin's gonna wack me in the head." It was pretty awesome. To be honest though. Right now I still do not feel like school is out. I'm like, what do I do with myself. Is it really over?

So for dinner I picked a Chinese Buffet date with the parents. It was pretty chill. 

Friday Friday gonna go shop on Friday. Yes its true I have awesome family who knows precisely what to get me. So...off to Forever 21 I went. But wait, we had to stop at and gas up. Wait. What the heck is that.



They looked like something from Star Wars. But there was like 20 of them. Apparently its the new way to vacuum your car. (Why does vacuum have to u's in it?) So we go shopping. And yes, maybe I do take a while to shop. Yes, at one point in time, Mom had a bag in her hands full of clothes, hangers in the other, as well as I. Maybe a bit much. 



So yes, I bought out F XXI. I should get some honorary membership. As you may see, I got some shoes from Payless as well. So I'm pretty much set for the new school year as well. AND. May I just say that this is what happens when I deprive myself from shopping during the school year.



I relapse BAAAAAD!!! 


Off we went to grab some grub at Charley's (spelled wrong). Good subs. 


Last on the stop was grabbin' stuff for Easter Sunday. 
Might I just say it will be epic.
:) (:


I will post pics :)

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for your Easter post. I did the EXACT same thing when I came back home this week-- shopping! But this time, TJ Maxx and scored all the good deals. So sad I couldn't say bye to you because I wasn't there but I know I will be seeing you during Fall Semester!!!!

    ReplyDelete