Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buona Pasqua! Happy Easter!

Yes I must say it was a Happy Easter.

I woke up when my body said to :) Might I just say how much I enjoy that. I'm not a late sleeper, like I think this morning was 9:30 but still. So so so refreshing. And. Church wasn't until 11:00. Love this ward already. And as promised, here was the finished product. Mom bought a stunning pink striped enseso naturally, we bought pink ties. 

Bow Ties!!!



And I must say my brothers and I look smashing in them.


Sick awesome James Bond style chic if you ask me. Well, we got done with church and as we continued to get dinner ready, we also continued the family tradition of an Egg Hunt. Yes. I dare not jest. We still go outside and look for eggs. BUT these eggs are specifically hid so you look like an idiot in front of Mom and Dad while they take video and pictures of you.


Josh even got in on the action for a bit and I'm just gonna through this out there. WHO WON!!!! For seriously the first time ever! 


That's right people, ME. I found my eggs and the bonus eggs to boost! In your face little preschoolers :P 



Bry. Why the long face? Can't find your last eggs? Okay sure, I'll take a picture of you while everyone makes fun of the LAST person to find their eggs :)


So sure that was great fun. We are starting to play more games as a family and one of the newest ones is the Words with Friends App (which I dominate in.... I would have you know)...but play a real game and I suuuuuuuuuuuuck.



Yes that little number in the corner brought the Jacob/Bry team into a pretty solid lead. But ask them who KILLS  playing on the app. That's right. I do. So it was a pretty solid Easter. We ate a fantastic meal prepared by Chef Mom.


And finished off the night with a bit of Harry Potter. Little upset about that. Turns out that for the last installment, after YEARS of midnight releases and showings, I will be at EFY.



Shoot.

3 comments:

  1. charles! i love this! love the bow ties! love the egg hunt! sorry about hp though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically I am a fan of you! Great post! you made me wanna dye easter eggs and hide them just so I could win. Ps. Love the bow ties! your so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such class!! I just saw the HP trailer and almost died... it's gonna be AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete