Monday, April 11, 2011

Devestation

 a poem by Sir Charles III

Carelessness for life:

I too follow in the footsteps of my bethren.

A Warzone.

My path is covered in

lifeless bOdies ripped apart.

Thousands,

Maybe hundReds of thousands of souls

Naked to the world,
   
Straining to find their way back hoMe.
 
No clothes,

BodieS trampled underfoot.

I cannot avoid it,

there are too many to avoid

-------I can feel their skin shift.


On my way to campus the other day it had been raining for a while and seriously thousands of these guys were all over the sidewalks (especially Helaman Hall Hill). I just thought it would be fun to write an epic poem like this to describe it. ENJOY!





1 comment:

  1. You must be really bored. You have your padre's gift of poem writing.

    ReplyDelete