Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It Has Been WAY To Long

Alright so the reason it has taken me so long to get back to blogging is the extremely hectic schedule I am on right now. The National DanceSport Competition is only in two weeks and all my partners have informed me that we need to up the practice from now on to prepare. :/ I mean that's fine and all but having three partners who want equal dedication and time gets to be rather difficult. BUT I am determined to make them proud: which means my personal life is REALLY going to suffer...but it's fine I guess. It is true, we all need to practice more because we are determined to win in each of our respective events.


GOALS

1st in Novice Ballroom
1st in Pre-Champ Smooth
Final in Novice Latin
Final in Pre-Champ Ballroom
Semi-Final in Pre-Champ Latin
Semi-Final in Amateur Smooth

Ya so, some of these are absolutely possible. Others of these will seriously be like winning the National title :) This last weekend we had a competition at American fork and did fairly well:


RESULTS

3rd in Pre-Champ Smooth
6th in Novice Latin (SO HAPPY)
6th in Novice Ballroom (NOT HAPPY AT ALL..off day I suppose because we freakin' rock!)
Semi-Final in Amateur Smooth
Semi-Final in Pre-Champ Latin
Semi-Final in Pre-Champ Ballroom

I am working on a few other posts that I hope to get up shortly: first about a spray tanning experience I will NEVER repeat, second about an older gentleman telling me the type of tie I should wear, and lastly awesome conversations we have in Italian Class.

2 comments:

  1. They are great huh? I'll give you the link...way better pictures I am saving for other posts

    ReplyDelete