Monday, November 1, 2010

Really...I mean Really?!?!

So this Halloween was not a typical party-it-up night of laughing and dancing for me. Oh no, I had loads of fun sleeping and with the headaches, and lying around, and no appetite...ya it was the best. I'm just coming out of it now and I have seriously the worst kink in my neck on both sides. Its probably because the mattresses at Glenwood are so upper crust :)


Anyways, I'm blogging because, well I'm stressed. I have a fairly large paper due tomorrow and an Italian paper due Thursday (five pages, six sources..and if you even look at Wikepedia you pretty much fail :) So needless to say homework is not light. Not to mention the second midterm in my religion class tomorrow along with work-out rounds with our coach Tuesday and Wednesday night at 10:00. Along with cleaning approximately 9 routines of varying styles all before this weekend.........yay.


The whole ballroom thing has really got to me lately. I see myself in these classes with people on "higher" teams then I. Yet, I see the technique (or the lack there of) and it just frustrates me. So, the only way to prove myself is at these competitions and yet, my partners and I are just not as good as we could be. I guess its understandable when you've got all new partners, all new routines and you just got to get used to each other while everybody else has been with each other for at least a year. WHY didn't I get started sooner :)



So that's the poop. Scoop it if you want. I can only say I am excited for Thanksgiving because lets be honest, after that, the professors don't even want to be here.


{Sir Charles}

No comments:

Post a Comment