Thursday, October 28, 2010

She Did It First :)

So....you guessed it. Miss Kaydence blogged yet again. This one was I suppose indirectly about me. She spoke of how the date went, the opera itself and all that jazz....and well.. I just felt like blogging about it again.

For those of you who have been reading her blog to see what she's written..here's my side of the story. Date's are awkward anyways, especially when the girl is trying to get back with her ex :) Here the guy is, after paying for the date (whatever it might have been) wanting to have a practical conversation with a girl...pulling every trick he knows out of unheard of places :) just to get to know the girl without seeming overzealous. Well...mission failed. Don't get me wrong she was a great sport about the whole thing. Like she said she really enjoyed the opera as did I. It has definitely climbed its way up my opera charts (which isn't to far if you need to know.) So yes, the opera was great, we kinda sorta talked during the various intermissions...as well as casual conversations with what seemed like every married, returned missionary couple around us.



After the opera the date got a little more relaxed. We stopped at a Wendy's on the way home which turned out to be the best part of the date. All of us were a little hungry so we decided to get some food...only place open was Wendy's so don't judge. Anyways, we all decide on what we want to order after being asked 4 times by the box (with women's spanish accent) "Are you ready yet?" Finally we were so I began with my order, "I'm sorry we don't have that right now..you can have a ..." I complied with the boxes' request to choose another order, whereupon another person from the car ordered. "I'm sorry we don't have that right now." Okay we kinda snickered at that. The third person ordered with the same response. Needless to say we kinda died laughing to which the box responds, "I'm sorry what do you find so funny?" (little bit of attitude added). Anyways I proceeded to be nice and tell her we were sorry, and that it was just late.


Well they decided to play a little game on us. We rolled up to the second window, where they gave us our drinks and told us to roll back to the first window because the fries would take a moment. Well 3 or 4 cars drove past us getting there bags of food that apparently didn't have fries in it wink wink, nod nod. We were dying this whole time about the situation and it was not until this point that I really felt Kaydence relaxed and could just act like herself.


Anyways...long story short, my roommates and I have used her blog to update ourselves and needless to say she is officially not getting back with her boyfriend :) Good news? Eh...I'm not so sure...we'll see what happens in the future. So...onward I go. Regrets..absolutely not. She was very polite in everything she did and I wish the best for her. Besides, I think she has another boy in mind anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment