Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Didn't Wanna Doit...

It wasn't my intention to do this but...that's just me. I gotta do it. I gotta make situations awkward. That's how I live. Honestly I think I socialize and express myself better in awkward situations. Perhaps that is why whenever someone says, "What's your most awkward moment?" I can't think of one.

So. I have been dating around lately, trying to get my group of friends larger than ballroom and the ward :) Anyways, there is much to be discussed there but this is not the place to do such things. Back to the matter of question. There's this girl (we'll call her Kaydence) who I asked to come to the Opera with me. Well this was a few weeks ago and we have yet to go to the Opera (the 20th). I just had to get the tickets early and I know that there are girls few and far between that would think the Opera is a cool date. So I asked Kaydence. In the meantime, I'm thinking to myself, you know what, this is just as bad as going to a movie...I've gotta do something before the Opera to get to know her better. So the other week I ask her what she has going on. We plan to do something the following Saturday (which turns out to be tonight). In the meantime, we are both extra busy with our private lives and school so it was very difficult to find her at home. Finally her roommate gives me her phone number and I try to finalize our time etc.

Well this actually turns into a funny situation as my texts and that of another guy are confused in her phone. Both of us trying to finalize our respective nights with this lovely lady. She decided to blog about it. At the end of which she says that one should not ask girls out via texts, etc etc. Well I couldn't agree more but how she wrote it seemed to diminuize my efforts to try and get a hold of her previously in person.

So I blogged about a blog about me.

I guess that's it. Just thought I'd claim my pride back. :)

{Sir Charles}

No comments:

Post a Comment