Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh This is Too Good :)

Alright,

To start out, sometime soon I will be blogging about what to do and not to do on dates. I feel like I have a good understanding (and experience) of socially accepted and non-accepted dating strategies. So back to the reason I decided to blog today:

She blogged about me again :) Bhahahahahahahahha. Really this is killing me. Can't say I didn't want her too :) It has somehow elevated the level of difficulty in this dating game.

MWHAHAHAHA

Giving you a bit of background on me. I'm not your average guy. I enjoy theatre, music, dance, art, games, literature, etc. Yes, I play sports, mostly soccer, volleyball, etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not your average football watching, halo playing, grunting, buff guy. Anyways, when I found out she had mentioned me on her blog, I had to check it out. One thing lead to another and I decided to get to know her a little better before this date.



Beauty pageant winner, aspiring actress, recently broken off from a very wonderful guy, crazy fun girl. Well one thing lead to another and I found out from her roommates that she was planning on getting back with her Ex :) teehehehehe. The levels just keep getting harder and harder and I am just loving it. So I'm thinkin, "Alright, here I have this really wonderful girl who has agreed to go on two dates with me. She has a blog in which she writes off and on about me, and an Ex she wants to get back with. How much more fun can this get."

I wanted to impress her on the date and according to the blog, to her surprise, I did :) A little side note: The first date with someone you really want to get to know but really don't know initially, can be rather ...well awkward. Especially when it is just you and her. And EsPeCiAlLy when she is probably thinking about her other relationships.


I had that sort of a vibe on the date. Like she wasn't really terribly interested in getting to know me. So here I am trying to strike up conversation but not be too question-machine-gun-esque. I felt like she was naturally not showing to much interest, I got one or two good conversations out of her but it was definitely difficult. (I'm probably the one who needs to improve on the social skills but anyways..)

The date went pretty well. I mean, I'm a nice guy right? Anyways, we ended it and that was that. Secretly at this point, I am just waiting for her/hoping she will blog about it. Low and behold the blog went up today. And it turned very nice. (Like she would do anything else, she's just too nice not to.) Now, I'm pretty sure she still wants to get back with her man (which is absolutely fine by me) but in the meantime I enjoy hanging out with her.

"Play the game, everybody play the gaaaaame...of Looooooooooove"

{Sir Charles}

No comments:

Post a Comment