Thursday, October 7, 2010

Time to Make Things Happen

So I've expressed this opinion to a lot of people lately but I just thought I would get it out there for real now. Right now I am in college. I absolutely love it. True, I am constantly busy and can't remember the last time I took a nap but I still love it. I love that fact that we are able to learn such a broad amount of things. I often am jealous of people in other majors because I think to myself, "You know, that would have been a fun major. I bet I could have been really good at that, had I set my mind to it."



I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this way either. I don't see how anyone could go through college so closed minded as to not appreciate the amount of knowledge there is to gain at such an institution. And then I start thinking, this is the time when big things happen....When all our childish dreams are realized. When we decide to pursue something that seems completely out on a whim and it turns into a life's work. This is when/where all the big ideas are created. STUFF HAPPENS! I guess is what I'm trying to say and its kind of daunting thinking about it.

Am I doing something great right now? Well at least I started a blog. :) But seriously. I want to do all the things I could never do. I want to dream big and make things happen. I want to be important, affect people, change lives, be spontaneous.



Now lets talk about something that is pretty "BYU classic"....marriage...Alright so, make big things happen right? Well, BYU is kind of known as a place where you find your 'eternal companion'. It's funny because just tonight I was driving this girl home and on the way out of the parking lot (and on my way back in afterwards), couples EVERYWHERE!! There was couples underneath in the parking garage, outside in the parking lot literally getting swept off there feet for a nice smoocheroo :)



Time to make Things happen right? Sometimes I do wish that I was married. I don't know if you can go to this school without really experiencing those feelings. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm gonna make big things happen. I'm gonna go after the girls that are out of my league. The girls that I actually have childish crushes on. Who knows, maybe someone will fit. I got a lot of quirks. It's gonna be a tough fit to match everything up just right I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment