Monday, November 22, 2010

$elling my $ody for $oney

Well folks, it has come to this. I work at an AMAZING office where I help students with disabilities find volunteers. My official title is University Accessibility Center Volunteer Coordinator...try fitting that on a tag :) Well, I have pretty much the best job in the world: great pay, great hours, great people...BUT I just don't have enough extra money. I have wonderful parents who cover my insurance and cell phone bills but I get the joy of paying for (or getting loans for) my tuition, rent, car payments, gas, groceries, $allroom, dates, etc. 

So....

I need more money. Nuff said. I figure I need some extra way to put money aside for one of two things

 


Yes that's right. I figured out that if I put away $75 bucks per month for the next 3 years, I will have enough for myself and my wife to fly to Rome for the temple dedication. Just fly...not eat, or sleep or have fun :) So a master plan was hatched...I would donate plasma twice a week and not even touch that money ever ever. I started last Saturday and will proceed again on Tuesday...and so it begins....



{Sir Charles}

No comments:

Post a Comment