Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here I Come

So there aren't to many people back from their Christmas Breaks yet and New Years is literally around the corner, so naturally I have occupied my time with Facebook, books and blogs. I have researched many a blog lately, and I have come to the conclusion that I have been much to reserved in my writings. I need to just tell what is on my mind and not care what the repercussions are. 

( Which is dating for the most part so beware :)

Tomorrow I will post some New Year resolutions because I feel I owe it to the blogging world. It's like when your on Facebook, naturally you must create a group when you are engaged to get everyone's address (no matter how hard you try I've heard the group title before so really...just say it like it is.)

That's right everyone. This new year, there is going to be a whole new me in this blogging world. You're either going to become extremely fed up with my rantings, or realize that I actually do think. alot. contrary to popular belief. About my future, about marriage, about my career, about school, about what matters most in life, about food, about Italy, about fashion, etc etc etc


Oh, and if you don't get my sarcasm, jokes or modi di dire, please just come and ask me.

{Sempre al tuo Servizio}
{Sir Charles III}

2 comments: