Monday, December 27, 2010

The Single Season

Tis the season to be single...
Fa Lalalala la la la la


Yes everyone, it's that time of year again and I'm still single. Before the semester was through, the guys and I were talking about how sucky it is to be alone during the Christmas Season. 

No one to snuggle with
as you drink your hot cocoa. 
No one to care enough for,
the which to buy presents. 
No one to think about,
or dream about while your relaxing.
No one to go with to see
the lights at Temple Square.

Christmas Season sucks its true...
but what of the New Years
I don't know anyone to party with where my parents live so...I can go to Provo, hoping there will be people to hang with but then...
Who. Can. I. Kiss.


So that's it. Every now and again, I love the single life.
Lately...not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Can I second everything you just said. And you know what just gets me. Every time I get on facebook it's like someone squeezes lemon juice in the wound. Everyday another friend is engaged. NOT me. It's never gonna happen I've decided. Christmas sucks when you're single. Every holiday sucks when you're single. AHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete