Sunday, December 5, 2010

Be Still My Heart

This is my new favorite quote everyone. It kinda makes my day anytime I say it.
Let me show you the ways...well okay...one
I'm about to ask a really really lovely girl to dance and I say in my head, "Be still my heart.."
Or...I have just danced with a really really wonderful girl and I go home and tell my roommates about it. 
And I say, "Be still my heart."


Okay in other news, I have to just explain to you my heart. No no...lets get off of the who am I gonna marry because honestly...lets be serious...enough's enough..and who can honestly handle this :)


I just recently got back from BYU's Christmas Around the World. Initially I had bought the tickets to support some old friends from the team I was on last year, and for the experience as well. It is a very well put together show with great numbers from all around the world: authentic costumes included. Anyways, while I was watching these routines, all I could think of was...I should be out there, I should be on Back-Up. In no time I would have made it to PAC (their tour team). I guess what I am trying to say is, I LOVE performing. It kills me to see people performing and I not apart of it. Especially when I know I can do what they are doing. Oh man it is frustrating to not perform. That is my heart. My passion. For heaven's sake, I choreograph and design sets and costumes in my head whenever I hear a musical or good song.  


I get taken away with watching musicals online, or dance competitions, show choirs, the lot....anyways. 

{Sir Charles}

No comments:

Post a Comment