Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Closet Costume Connoisseur

My daily activities include showering...which I neglected this morning, brushing my teeth...which I...also neglected. So it wasn't a normal morning for me..yaya. Anyways, I do like me some yahoo news. Some unimportant, unconventional, unintentionally newsworthy news. I stream through what they put on their home page and open about a dozen tabs, then sift through them, updating myself on the quirky news.

Well here's one I really liked. Those who know me, know my love for a well executed set design, costume design, and the like. So I saw this and I feel like appreciating it a little bit more. So lets scroll a bit and appreciate food...I mean clothes...well lets just call it art.


Spring Onions


Bananas







Tomatoes


White Radish

Bubblegum


Red Cabbage Corset

Winter Mushroom


Eggplant

Shrimp


Bread


Yes..Bubblegum again

No comments:

Post a Comment