Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Washington Wedding Post 2

Today was the big day! We all woke up super early because we were all going to the Endowment Session with Hannah as she went in for the first time. We got ready and might I say we looked mighty fine. 


On the way to the temple, we noticed we had PLENTY of time to stop and grab a little bit to eat...What was that you may ask? 




Yest that's right, a bit of Jack in the Box. The entire wedding party ordering furiously and trying to get back on the road to the Temple. Back on the road in a matter of speaking, we left Jack in the Box and turned the completely opposite direction. Erik and I were looking at my iphone map and it just seemed super ridiculous what the lead van was doing. Finally we ended up stranded in some residential. We called and told them we would take over. (I'm sure Justin - the groom - was Fa-reaking out at this point as would any husband to be). So finally we get there and he just B-lines it for the entry.




I had never been to the Seattle Temple but first impression. SERIOUSLY gorgeous. Everything was so awesome, the Endowment Session and the Sealing of these two lovely people for Time and ALL Eternity. They were seriously so darn cute. They kept steeling glances at the other. 

It was my first time ever witnessing a marriage so I really wanted it to affect me in some way. And you know what it did. During the ceremony (now this is gonna sound super dumb but realize it was really enlightening for me) I felt like, okay you know what...marriage is the best thing that could happen to me. I spend a lot of time and money and energy with ballroom and all the goals I have for myself in that...BUT IF I needed to...I could drop it for a girl. I know it may sound kinda silly but it was good for me.





 I thought the shoes were super cute touch for the two of them :)



Mr and Mrs Ryan came out of the temple just glowing.

Erik and I felt left out of the paparazzi spotlight so we took a few of ourselves. :)



And some more as they walked around the temple grounds.



We had to make a run back to the house to grab Justin's wallet so they could check in to the hotel. :-) 





But afterwards we stopped into Panera Bread to chill with a mutual friend. K.T.





We didn't have to much time with conflicting schedules but it was super yummy and awesome just to chill for a bit in Seattle.


Erik also had some shoe people check him out. hahahah. But seriously with the cameras and all that to see what kind of shoes he should get. Well....they are super expensive so it didn't matter. :P







We really wanted to just SEE the space needle with the time we had left before the reception. On the drive in we had a bit of fun just seeing the skyline come into view. SO BEAUTIFUL,

It is a LEGIT CITY. Now realize we were really in a good mood so a lot of these inside jokes will not be as funny as they were in the moment. 


REAL TRAFFIC
REAL POLICE MAN


NATIVE


NATIVE


REAL MAN ON A SCOOTER


REAL CONSTRUCTION


REAL ANNOYING :) JK


REAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER


REAL PARKING DOWNTOWN


And then Erik decided to take a picture of a REAL SEATTLE KID. Unfortunately he consequently looked like a pedophile (check the mom in the background)

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing so hard right now you don't even know....HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete