Thursday, May 26, 2011

Done Done Done


 I got off my mission July 14 2009. I know, my two year mark is comin up fast. After getting off the mission, I started looking for a job. Like most awesome RM's I went straight to the MTC. Unfortunately there were just to many awesome missionaries from Italy wanting to be teachers so I took an equally fulfilling job.

 
At the University Accessibility Center, I was the Volunteer Coordinator for all students with disabilities currently enrolled at BYU. Working there for the past two years has been such a treat. I got to work with some very awesome people in the office and some very exceptional students. 


 

Lets get to the down and dirty of this post. I'm DONE 


FREE at last! Sure it was a real treat and a blessing to get that job so soon after the mission: one of the highest paying jobs on campus (without knowing web development...seriously slap me now for never taking a class on that). A job that really allowed me to create my own schedule. SUCH a blessing with ballroom, homework and tests.



Another reason to leave is the group of student employees has completely and I mean COM-PLET-e-LY changed. Now is the best time for me to skiddadle out of that....(fill in the blank). 


They did offer me a higher paying position but the style of work just did not sound appealing. I think I would have hated every minute of it. So I brought some snacks on my last few days. My personal favorite is banana chips with Nutella. SERIOUSLY like YOU really must try this. There is something exceptionally addictive about it.



Well here I am still looking for a job to start the school year off with. In the meantime I will be very busy with EFY starting this next week.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment