Monday, September 6, 2010

Here Goes Nothin


Alright,
First blog is the hardest right? Like first day at school, first exam, first broken camera, first break up, first batch of cookies, first impressions, first door on the mission, first brick made from your bare hands…..
Okay maybe that’s enough.
…Am I right or am I right? I often imagine something amazing happening with this blog; like the producers at ABC, NBC, CBS, and other acronyms ask me for the rights to my story and I tell them 
"AAAAAA HEEEEEEEECK NO!" JKJKJKJK
Aaaaand…It becomes this really motivational thing for someone who ends up changing the world or something. Or a book I suppose.
No matter. The best lessons in life are the lessons learned. If I’ve learned one lesson in my life its that…
Okay lie. I’d like to say I’ve learned a lesson but that would be way too restricted, and cliché and so not me.  So let’s just say I’m in school. Learning. Cause that’s what you do right?
I’ve wanted to start this Blog since forever, wanting to do the whole “Guys advice for Girls or Girls advice for Guys.” I feel like I give pretty good advice. (Mooshy Moment) I think I was just raised the right way to understand the girls side and, naturally, I should understand what goes through the average guy’s head. But people say that’s too cliché and overdone. advice for
So this is about me. My adventures. Average adventures. If anything it’s for you who have nothing better to do at work but interest yourself in other people’s lives. That’s cool…(awkward silence)…
Now for the real question, do I have time for this? Absolutely not! I’m like any normal college student: 16 credit semesters, 20 hour weeks, practicing 4 hours a day (mostly ballroom), social life, church, oh ya…..SLEEP. So I guess I can do without the sleep every now and again.
Well that wasn’t so hard. I guess It’s just like talking to a computer. Not weird. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment